The Windows hosted VM can Update My Site Again
I guess the fiddling I did just needed some time to kick in or something.
The keys that I set up for my native Fedora install worked almost right away. The keys for the Fedora VM that I run on my Windows 7 install took longer. I don’t know how much longer though. When I first changed them I checked every 20-30 minutes for about 3-4 hours and it still wasn’t working on the VM. A few days after that I was in my native Fedora install and it was working fine, so I checked the Fedora VM. It was a no go for the VM for another 3 or 4 days for some reason. I didn’t do anything differently between the two…
Oh well. I just thought I’d post a status update. Bed time; work in the morning.